Лазерно-локационные исследования метеорных следов и внутренних гравитационных волн
- On the bases of solving equation of laser location was developed and performed a method of processing received signal for detection of inhomogeneities in stratosphere and mesosphere and measurements of parameters of these inhomogeneities.
- Way for finding and measuring of inhomogeneities with small sizes and quickly disappearing (shock waves, meteor traces) was developed and fulfilled.
- 24 meteor traces in stratosphere and mesosphere were found and their characteristics were measured.
- Parameters of internal gravitational waves characterizing motion of main mass of the atmosphere with period 2 hours 30 minutes – 3 hours were found.
- Vertical and horizontal structure of IGW having local properties was investigated.
These results demonstrate broad circle of possibilities of similar laser locators for investigation of inhomogeneities in stratosphere and mesosphere playing exclusive role in atmospheric physics.
The aim of further investigations will be to find more detailed picture of sounded inhomogeneities using lidar working in ultraviolet range. On this basis develop understanding of the influence of other objects (the Sun, the Moon, the Earth) on the atmosphere.